Monday, March 26, 2012

INTRODUCTION

YOU WILL LOVE THIS BLOG!
Hello to everyone! I just want to welcome you to my new blog about my beloved Detroit Tigers! Just a little about me, I am a Stay at Home Dad who has been a Tigers fan every since I can remember being alive. I've always been given crap about being a "sports nerd" because even as a little kid, my nose has been buried in a newspaper, sports page more exactly. I am one of those guys who should be on one of those sports trivia shows you see on TV every so often. I would do well on one of those shows! 
I am not an "insider" when it comes to the Tigers by any means, but I am pretty up to date on what is going on with the best baseball team in the world. I also feel that I'm one of those guys that people turn to when they need sports information. I should really be on TV or radio with this stuff, but I never applied myself to finish my college degree(working on it, but that's a different subject all together) so I am left with this sort of an outlet for my Tigers discussions.
I have started this blog with the intention of being able to give my opinion on what is going on with the Tigers on a day to day basis, and generate some discussion on the team. I know that my opinion is not the only one out there, but it's probably the right one, and I'd like to talk to anyone who loves the Tigers like I love them. 
That being said, let the season get here soon, and let's get this party started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment